Circles on Steroids Supplies
Every item on this page is a part of my creative toolbox. Nearly every one of these is a product I’ve purchased or have experience with and would recommend, so I hope you find them helpful too. This page contains some affiliate links, which means if you decide to purchase somthing using the links below, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you (so a huge thank you if you use one of these links!).
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Other Writing Tools
- Pigma Micron Pens – I use these frequently to draw outlies
- Rotring Isograph Technical Drawing Pen – For highly detailed designs, these write incredibly fine lines.
- Uni Posca Paint Pens – I use these quite often to add outlines and other effects (especially on black paper).
- Fons & Porter White Mechanical Pencil – great for drawing guidelines on black paper
- Molotow Liquid Chrome Pen (Set) – these create the most amazing chrome effects! I usually use the 1mm size.
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Prismacolor Artgum Eraser
- Pentel Click Eraser
- Pilot Parallel Pen Assorted Ink Refill Packs (3 Pack)– this pack includes some colors that you can’t get individually.
Individual Colors Packs:
- Ecoline Watercolor Inks – I use these to create color gradients by dipping pens filled with another color.
- Liquitex Acrylic Inks – not compatible with parallel pens, but great for dipping to create beautiful color gradients.
White / Colored Paper
- Strathmore Bristol Board – There are 2 versions: vellum, and smooth. I like the smooth surface when writing with Pilot Parallel pens.
- Strathmore Mixed Media Paper
- Watercolor Paper:
- Nanami Seven Seas Notebooks – A favorite notebook for practicing. The Crossfield and Microdot editions have helpful marks for practicing. The Standard is filled with totally blank pages.
- Writing Mat (near the bottom of the page if you use the link) – I recommend getting a writing mat to put under the page when practicing (I like the B5 Soft Clear ones)
Other Helpful Tools & Supplies
Connect with Me
Get Free Calligraphy Resources!
Get the Blackletter Treasure Trove when you sign up for my newsletter! This bundle includes a discount code that you can use for anything in my shop, procreate brushes, lettering guides, and more!